Re: [XP] Blog about Google and Agile

  • Seyit Çağlar Abbasoğlu
    Message 1 of 138 , Oct 1, 2006
      :)))))

      Actually I only wondered why he is soooo emotional about this concept.
      Usually, logical people don't do that, without a firing event. And I think
      he is a logical person.

      Perhaps he had a nightmare where a monstrous agile coach burned his happy
      work place with a flame thrower. Before I try to analize his ideas I would
      like to know why?

      01.10.2006 tarihinde Phlip <phlip2005@...> yazm��:

      > Seyit �a�lar Abbaso�lu wrote:
      >
      > > It's also too long. What would be the motivation for someone to write
      > all
      > > those things about a methodology -which he don't believe at all- at
      > 04:00
      > > AM?
      >
      > You - you mean he's not practicing Energetic Work??
      >
      > Maybe that silly XP nonsense DOES have something to teach him!
      >
      > --
      > Phlip
      > http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Paul
      Message 138 of 138 , Oct 11, 2006
        On 10/3/06, Steven Gordon <sgordonphd@...> wrote:

        > On 10/3/06, Paul <paultsai@...> wrote:

        > > On 10/3/06, Simon Jones <simon@...> wrote:
        > > > I doubt the mobile operator I currently work with could afford the
        > > > luxuries outlined.

        > > Well I bet Google at its beginnings couldn't either.

        > You would lose that bet.

        Of course I would. I actually meant it in the matter that many people
        call it a "luxury" that they shouldn't have until they have the money
        (I get that all the time from bosses). In fact it is not a Luxury, its
        cirtical to their business.

        --
        Paul
        Email - paultsai@...