Re: [XP] Open letter to John Roth

  • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2006
      I wish I knew how. I find it irritating as well.

      John Roth

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2006
        yahoogroups@... wrote:

        > I wish I knew how. I find it irritating as well.

        Does your e-mail client not have a "Real Name" setting for your account?
        Which client are you using?
        Your guide to software craftsmanship
      • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2006
          From: "J. B. Rainsberger"
          <jbrains762.at.gmail.com@...>
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
            You could switch to gmail for your mailing lists -- I find it pretty
            convenient - searching my mail is easy (obviously) and I can access
            gmail from anywhere that has a browser and an internet connection.

            --

            C. Keith Ray
          • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
              I considered it, and decided against it.
              I have a number of reasons for sticking
              with the mail provider I have now.

              I have an account with them (under
              an alias), and while some of their