Custom CCNET Branch - New Features That Could Not Wait!

  • Jay Flowers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      Custom CCNET Branch - New Features That Could Not
      Wait!<http://jayflowers.com/WordPress/?p=72>

      This custom branch of CCNET offers new configuration options to create
      relationships between project (e.g. not only when projects should build but
      not build). It also offers the popular feature request of a user force
      filter. The ccnet project config file can specify users and or groups that
      are allowed or not allowed to force a build. This feature is enforced on
      both the web dashboard and the cctray.

      Note:

      Eric Hexter is helping me with this. We are trying to get these changes in
      to the trunk of the CCNET project.
      --
      Jay Flowers