Survey on Enterprise Architecture and Software Development

  • jm04469
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      I am conducting research into the practices of enterprise architecture
      and software development and would love your participation. The URL to
      the survey is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=845572436515 The
      results of the survey are displayed after completion.

      Ideally, I would love to get 500 respondents by August 8th. I will be
      making a small donation to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
      (www.jdrf.org) if the community assists in this goal.

      Cheers

      http://duckdown.blogspot.com