Re: Re: [XP] Realising my mistakes with XP

  • Psychie Naill
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 2, 2006
      On 01/08/06, Keith Ray <keith.ray@...> wrote:

      > It seems like many of these systems do come with source code...
      >
      > <
      > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&safe=active&q=point+of+sale+software+%22source+code%22+linux&btnG=Search

      I did check some of the GPL PHP ones out but they didn't seem to do what was
      required. I also didn't like the coding styles used in some. In the end, it
      was just a decision I made, but probably a foolish one. I had a vision and
      wanted to make it real.

      I'll chalk it down to another learning experience.

      Cheers,

      Psychie

    • Psychie Naill
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 9, 2006