RE: [XP] What do we need to start an XP project???

  • Robert Hanson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 4:04 PM
      (Hi Kent - it was nice to work with you at Agile 2006 - I sat in on the
      XP Geography session).

      That is my experience. I was hired with the expectation that I would
      contribute to the "process" by introducing new ideas including TDD and
      refactoring. But I was not given the buy-in from my manager and team
      mates until I had a couple of months under my belt where I was able to
      prove my value in the "old style".

      Now things are moving quicker here. It helps to practice what you
      preach, then show others how it works for you.

      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com