ANN: Deliver an Intro to XP course, southeastern US

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Everyone:

      We are looking for a "novice" trainer to teach a one-week Intro to XP
      course for us. Following are some particulars:

      Location: southeastern US
      Schedule: week of 8/28
      We will provide the course material

      Why are we looking for a novice trainer? Budgetary constraints,
      primarily. I wouldn't dare ask experienced trainers to teach someone
      else's course for what is certain not going to be elite-trainer money.
      If you have some training experience, know Extreme Programming, and are
      looking for a week of work, we can help you out. It's possible this can
      lead to bigger and better contracts.

      Please send a resume/CV to 'apply at diasparsoftware dot com', with the
      subject "Intro to XP course".

      I apologize for posting to 'extremeprogramming', but I wanted to reach a
      wide audience. It's possible that the people we're trying to reach don't
      yet know that the 'xp-jobs' list exists.

      Take care.
      --
      J. B. (Joe) Rainsberger :: http://www.jbrains.info
      Your guide to software craftsmanship