Re: [XP] How about google software engineering, angile or not?

  • Pete Abilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2006
      I interviewed with Google last year -- I received an offer, but rejected
      it.

      http://www.shmula.com/31/my-interview-job-offer-from-google

      Also, Mark Striebeck, Program Manager of Google adwords, gave a presentation
      at Agile 2006 (http://agile2006.com/program/Program#_Toc137388236) and
      shared that Agile is a grassroots effort at Google...

      Pete Abilla
      blog: www.shmula.com

      --
      Pete Abilla