Please advise on an XP/Agile couch

  • dimus62
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      At my work we organized a team of 4 programmers to follow XP
      techniques. We would like to hire a couch which could work with us for
      a couple of months to show the ropes and to explain how to implement
      agile development in our environment.

      Our main language here is ColdFusion, some work is done using Python
      and Ruby on Rails. Databses are MS SQL Server and MySQL. We use
      Subversion for revision control.

      We are located on Long Island, NY.

      Can you advise where to find a good XP couch to do this on site training?