free Lean-Agile seminar in San Jose (and slides)

  • Alan Shalloway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      Sorry for the last minute post. It occurred to me that some members
      may be in the San Jose area. I am doing a talk on the Business case
      for Agility: The Lean-Agile Connection. You can get information on it
      http://www.netobjectives.com/events/pr_nca_2006_07_leansd.htm

      If you can't make it, you can also get copies of the slides there -
      which should prove interesting (and be a little self-explanatory).

      Alan Shalloway, CEO, Sr. Consultant
      Net Objectives, Gold Level Sponsor of Agile 2006.

      Strengthening your organization's software development processes,
      practices, and techniques through integrated training, coaching, and
      consulting.