reminder: survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      Just a reminder. Participation is purely optional. We have 10 out of
      over 5000 respondents so far ...

      Dr. Gary Templeton at Mississippi State University
      (http://misweb.cbi.msstate.edu/gtempleton) is conducting a study on
      Internet Social Groups and has asked for our participation. He's
      promised to provide us with individual and group results that will help
      us better understand our personalities and values. One respondent has
      said that this process is 'transforming,' so perhaps we can benefit in
      the same way. It is voluntary, but I'd appreciate your thoughtful
      complete):

      https://misweb.cbi.msstate.edu/gtempleton/YahooGroupSurvey-members

      All responses are completely anonymous. I'll keep you posted as soon as
      results are available.

      Thanks,

      War remains the decisive human failure.
      -- John Kenneth Galbraith