Re: [XP] How is SCRUM related to XP

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2006
      On Tuesday, July 4, 2006, at 3:08:25 PM, escamoteur_burkhart wrote:

      > Im a little bit confused. I came about the term SCRUM, looked it up in
      > wikipedia and the description looked like pure XP?

      > So what's the matter about it?

      Scrum does not include engineering practices as part of its
      definition, though of course most teams have to figure out some kind
      of engineering practices. Scrum planning and XP planning are
      similar, but different.

      To gain knowledge, add something every day;
      to gain wisdom, remove something every day.
      -- Lao Tzu