Request for Survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      Dr. Gary Templeton at Mississippi State University
      (http://misweb.cbi.msstate.edu/gtempleton) is conducting a study on
      Internet Social Groups and has asked for our participation. He's
      promised to provide us with individual and group results that will help
      us better understand our personalities and values. One respondent has
      said that this process is 'transforming,' so perhaps we can benefit in
      the same way. It is voluntary, but I'd appreciate your thoughtful
      complete):

      https://misweb.cbi.msstate.edu/gtempleton/YahooGroupSurvey-members

      All responses are completely anonymous. I'll keep you posted as soon as
      results are available.

      Thanks,

      We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
      -- Albert Einstein