Re: [XP] Apologetics (was Convincing the business)

  • Chris Wheeler
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2006

      > I don't feel that there would be much value. ;-> Requests for data
      > are used primarily as an objection, not as an actual statement that,
      > given the data, I'll jump on board with your idea.

      <SNIP>

      > On the other hand, I could be wrong and all the stuff that happens
      > is based on the numbers. But it doesn't look that way from here.

      Acknowledging your point of view, and the fact that you've been around, I
      haven't experienced that. I have experienced showing how something affects
      the bottom line, and people jumping on or off based on that -> 'Pair
      programming will increase your profitability 29% based on ...' That kind of
      stuff is eaten up by business folks that I have experience with.

      But it's late, let's talk tomorrow.

      Chris.

      --
      Chris Wheeler