TDD With Cocoon?

  • Dave Rooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 5:52 AM
      Hello all,

      (I posted this on the TDD group as well, but haven't received any
      insights. Regardless, I apologize for cross-posting.)

      Has anyone had any experience using TDD with Cocoon, and more
      specifically with non-core Serializers?

      I'm a complete Cocoon newbie, and I won't object to hand-holding on the
      key concepts! ;)

      I'm looking for information on how to tests bits of the process from the
      Request to the Generator through the guts of Cocoon to the Serializer.
      I'd prefer not to just write high-level tests that hit the Cocoon
      server, but rather use true unit tests that can exercise the individual
      steps in the process.

      Thanks in advance!

      Dave Rooney
      Mayford Technologies