Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [XP] New Article - The "Eighty/Twenty" Rule

Expand Messages
  • Bill Caputo
    ... Depends on what you mean by done : (http://www.williamcaputo.com/archives/000002.html) Best, Bill
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 7, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      On 6/5/06, Thomas Eyde <thomas.eyde@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > And remember, you can get 80% of the remaining 20% functionality in only
      > > 20% of the remaining 20% of the time!
      >
      > Which means we never get done?
      >

      Depends on what you mean by 'done':
      (http://www.williamcaputo.com/archives/000002.html)

      Best,
      Bill
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.