Re: [XP] New book

  • Vinicius Manhaes Teles
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
      Luiz,

      Thanks for this one. It's quite a compliment!

      I'm in London now and I'll be here till June 7th. I'll attend XTC
      group meeting (http://www.xpdeveloper.net/xpdwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=XtC)
      next Tuesday. If anybody else would like to have a chat with me while
      I'm in London, please, let me know.

      Regards,

      Vinícius Teles

      Improve It - www.improveit.com.br