Extending XPlanner to support FDD

  • Mark the Shark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I posted a little while ago about project planning and tracking tools
      and thanks for the replies. We're trying out XPlanner at the moment
      but it gets a bit painful entering all the tasks to track per feature
      (Domain Workthrough thru Promote to Build) so we're looking at
      extending it to give us that as a default for each feature (stories
      in XPlanner).

      Can anyone help? Is there a different way of using XPlanner instead maybe?

      Thanks,

      Mark