Moderator: Unsubscribing

  • Block, Jeffrey A. (Jeff)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006
      I have tried unsuccessfully for several weeks to unsubscribe from this
      list, not due to lack of interest, but changes in my job function. It
      has always been, and continues to be, a great source of
      thought-provoking information on XP. I appologize in advance for the
      noise on the list, but I can't figure out any alternative.

      Could a moderator please help me out offline? Thanks!

      Jeffrey A. Block
      Information Systems Principal
      The Timken Company
      jeff.block@...

      This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
      entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
      do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
      others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
      and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
      Timken Corporation