Re: [XP] Mock objects for .NET network programming

  • Dean Wampler
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2006
      Check out NMock2. Be warned that the examples on the NMock web page
      are for the older V1 syntax. The 1-page PDF is up-to-date, although it
      leaves some unanswered questions about usage of some constructs.
      You'll need to play around a bit to figure them out. It does help to
      "infer" some aspects of the API from the V1 examples.

      HTH,
      dean

      --
      Dean Wampler