Research: XP/Scrum projects in DC/MD/VA area (in-person) or outside (by phone)

  • Anil Hemrajani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      Hello.

      I'm conducting some research for my next book and was wondering if there are
      any XP/Scrum projects in the DC/MD/VA that I could visit in person (for
      about 30+ minutes) and chat with one or more of the people involved in the
      project (e.g. senior developer/architect, PM)?

      Alternatively, if anyone outside of the DC metro area is willing to spend
      some time over the phone, that too would be much appreciated, as well.

      While I have practical experience with RUP style projects, my experience
      with Agile methods over the past 6-12 months has been more theoretical in
      nature, so I'm looking to see these types of projects in practice. I love
      the theoretical benefits of Agile methods (many practices that I've been
      following for years anyways) but I need to see some of the more unique
      aspects in person (e.g. pair programming, user story note cards in
      informative workspaces, etc.).

      Thanks in advance.

      Anil
      http://visualpatterns.com