Agile Philly meeting - Jim Shore, May 15th

  • Jason Nocks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      Date & Time: Monday, May 15th, 2006 from 6:30 PM onwards

      Topic: "The Tortoise and the Hare."

      Location:
      Fidelity National Information Services (FIS)
      2 West Liberty Boulevard
      Malvern, PA

      The building stands at the intersection of Route 29 and Swedesford Road.
      It's across from the Lukoil station and diagonally across from the Sunoco
      station. The parking lot entrance is on West Liberty, cuts between the
      traffic light on Swedesford west of 29 and the traffic light on 29 north of
      Swedesford. For those who know where Siemens is, it's on the opposite side
      of Route 29, one street south of Valley Stream Parkway (which Siemens is
      on).

      Agenda:
      1. 6:30 - 7:00 - Greet, intro, and announcements, etc.
      2. 7:00 - 8:30 - James Shore http://jamesshore.com will be conducting an
      activity called "The Tortoise and the Hare."  It is about using tools to
      speed up agile planning.
      3. 8:30 onwards - Discussion

      This meeting involves a more interactive activity. As a result, we need to cap
      the number of attendees at 30. So, if you want to attend, please RSVP via
      email to nocksj@... ASAP. Please include your name and
      organization.

      We are planning to cap the number of attendees to 30. So please let me know
      ASAP.

      About the facility:
      The front entrance locks at 6PM, but we will have someone there to let
      people in from about 6:15 until about 7:00. If you get there after 7:00, or
      there is nobody at the door, please call 610.457.8648 and I will make sure
      someone goes downstairs to let you in.

      The room is on the second floor (toward the northwest) to the right coming
      out of the elevators or on the left coming out of the stairs, through double
      and then a single door. The doors must be allowed to close to avoid setting
      off alarms, but they will be unlocked from 6-10. There will be a sign on the
      doors.

      The restrooms are down the hall to the east (past the elevators).

      Driving directions:

      1. Follow 76 West  to Route 202 South

      2. Follow 202 South to the Great Valley Exit (Route 29
      North).

      3. Go straight through 1st traffic light (crossing over
      Swedesford Road to Liberty Blvd).

      4. Continue down Liberty Boulevard, cross of over one more
      intersection (route 29).  We are the building on the left.  2 West Liberty
      Blvd.

      Cheers,
      Jason Nocks
      nocksj@...