communicting between teams

  • Robert Hanson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 10:14 AM
      We currently have a server product, and several client apps which
      provide an interface to the server product, under different
      environments. We have separate teams that work on each of these
      products. Occasionally we add a new feature or modify how a feature
      works, which requires a change to the functionality of each of the
      client apps. On other occasions, one of the teams makes a change to a
      client, which needs to be communicated to the other teams so they can
      incorporate the same change into their client app.

      If everyone were on the same team, it would be easy to manage and
      communicate the change - using story cards, I'd think. How would you
      recommend managing the communication between teams?