RE: [XP] Hatred of index cards

  • Steven Ropa
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      I'm sure that happens from time to time, but there is still a large
      school of thought that believes the only way to do something is through
      project. And if the project fails, they obviously either didn't do it
      right, or someone failed to follow the project plan. That is the
      mentality that we(Joe and I) are dealing with. And believe me, we have
      tried to apply logic time and time again. Of course the team we are
      working with is picking up Agile so fast that I shouldn't complain.
      They are kicking butt, so I have time to let the PM's whine at me.

      Steve

    • Steven Ropa
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2006
        so you're saying if President Bush had just used index cards.....???

      • Phlip
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2006
          Steven Ropa wrote:

          > so you're saying if President Bush had just used index cards.....???

          Well, paying professional diplomats almost as much as Japanese
          elementary school teachers, so they can afford stationary, would be a
          start...

          But the simple solutions don't pad appropriations bills...