Re: [XP] "That's okay, we don't automate tests anyway."

  • Victor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Maybe you can transform the sadness energy into positive action.

      Assuming Fred is somebody for whom it's worth making the effort, you could
      get together for lunch (or whatever) and discuss things in a friendly way.
      Or have somebody from your team doing that. Remember, good listening is
      essential for good communication. The role of listening is not limited to
      establishing a logical departure point for the rest of the conversation, but
      it's also useful for establishing a rapport with the other person and to
      show empathy, which in turn are important to help the other person open to
      new possibilities.

      Victor