Re: [XP] New Article [RON]

  • Anthony Moralez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi Ron,
      I really enjoy following you and Chet in the bowling game articles.
      I'd just like to point out an slight error in the text of "Roughing
      in the Kicker". "But ... the *procedural implementation* is about 220
      lines long, while the *procedural* one was about 50 or 60." I assumed
      that you meant the *object oriented implementation* is about 220
      lines.

      Thanks for all the articles

      Anthony Moralez

      http://anthonysseblog.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2006
        On Thursday, March 9, 2006, at 10:07:54 AM, Anthony Moralez wrote:

        > I really enjoy following you and Chet in the bowling game articles.
        > I'd just like to point out an slight error in the text of "Roughing
        > in the Kicker". "But ... the *procedural implementation* is about 220
        > lines long, while the *procedural* one was about 50 or 60." I assumed
        > that you meant the *object oriented implementation* is about 220
        > lines.

        Thanks ...

        To gain knowledge, add something every day;
        to gain wisdom, remove something every day.
        -- Lao Tzu