Re: [XP] Testing issues prevent agile?

  • Jim Standley
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 5, 2006
      Thanks, all for responding. I don't have time to address each
      individually right now, but I appreciate your time. As of today we seem
      to be trending to something less agile rather than more with analysis,
      design and construction scheduled as steps if not phases.

      One positive note is that analysis includes a collaboration between the
      customer proxy analyst, developer and QA to establish test cases early.
      At least we don't have coders & QA independently interpreting written
      requirements and it should be possible to write code that passes
      acceptance tests the first try. With luck the "big bang" test at the end
      will be primarily regression; all new work should pass functional tests
      within the iteration.