Article on practical benefits of extreme programming

  • Maruis Marais
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      I've written a code project article on an example of how extreme programming
      practices helped our development team reduce our technical debt.

      For more information please have a look at the following article:

      Code
      <http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/practicalexp.asp?df=100&forumid=273049
      > Metrics, Code smells and Refactoring in Practice

      Any comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Maruis Marais