Re: [XP] Current use of branching for XP teams?

  • Keith Ray
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 1, 2006
      In that situation, I would be concerned about duplicate logic. Is
      there a lot of refactoring done after merging in the code for a "new
      story"? How do you avoid duplicate-logic and other code smells?

      --

      C. Keith Ray
    • George Dinwiddie
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 7, 2006
        Brad Appleton wrote:
        > Regarding version-control (and branching) of databases, I've been
        > "collecting" links to various threads/discussions and sites that present
        > particular strategies.

        [snip]
        > If anyone has any other good URLs/references, please share them!

        You might want to look at Ruby Migrations, too.

        When I remember bygone days George Dinwiddie
        I think how evening follows morn; iDIA Computing, LLC
        So many I loved were not yet dead, gdinwiddie@...
        So many I love were not yet born. http://www.idiacomputing.com
        'The Middle' by Ogden Nash http://www.agilemaryland.org