Poll: Which of these UML diagram(s) do you use in most of your projects?

  • Anil Hemrajani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Ok, I realize this is a XP site but I'll ask this question here,
      anyways :-) Hope you guys don't mind, given how upfront/heavy UML is
      (I'm a believer of using UML only for reverse engineering documentation).

      Nevertheless, I've begun research for my next book and was wondering
      if you wouldn't mind participating in this online poll:

      http://visualpatterns.com/polls.jsp

      Thanks in advance.

      Anil

      P.S. By the way, the polling software I'm using is an interim solution
      -- if you guys have any suggestions on good polling software, do let
      me know :-) I'm looking polling software which doesn't require
      membership (I believe, Yahoo group polls do).