Re: [XP] Appreciative Inquiry with 400 people

  • June Kim
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2006
      On 2/26/06, Amir Kolsky <kolsky@...> wrote:
      > Fascinating.

      > Is the videotape of the talk available online anywhere?

      We have videotaped the audience playing emergence game but we are also
      afraid that publicizing the video file would infringe upon their

      However, posting the java applet of pair programming swarm simulation
      on the internet would be okay. I will put it on the web and then
      notify here.

      Thank you for your interest.