Re: [XP] XP/Agile comics

  • Anil Hemrajani
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 15, 2006
      This stuff by Pascal Van Cauwenberghe is very helpful! Thanks a bunch
      (I mean it).

      Yeah, I can certainly see now that I'm not depicting real world
      situations (e.g. conflict, adversity). I still have time to tweak a
      few -- FYI, these are being used (1 per chapter) in this upcoming book:
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0672328968/sr=1-1/qid=1137790490/ref=sr_1_1/002-4538032-7672031?%5Fencoding=UTF8

      Thanks again.

      Anil