Re: [XP] Writing Testable Code

  • Roy Osherove
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2006
      Um.. use interfaces a lot.
      Try not to use Singletons and static variables, pass in objects instead.
      Use Test Driven Development to develop the layers, and you'll get a testable
      system by default?

      How's that?
      You should take a look at the MVC(Model View Controller) pattern or the
      Model View Presenter pattern for a proven way to create a testable UI-BL
      interaction.

      Roy.
      ISerializable.com

      --