New Blog Entries on Customers

  • Dave Rooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hi folks,

      I've posted 2 new blog entries about the Customer role in agile development:

      1) The Disengaged Customer - A Funny Thing Happened
      http://mayford.ca/blog/?p=13

      "In The Disengaged Customer - Introduction, I spoke of a nice, rosy
      Agile Development microcosm in which dog and cats... er, Developers and
      the Customer were living together in harmony. The Customer was fully
      engaged with the project, and all were reaping the benefits of that
      involvement. Then a funny thing happened..."

      2) The Customer Role in Agile Development
      http://mayford.ca/blog/?p=16

      "Agile development teams deal with the issue of customer involvement by
      having a person who is empowered to specify the User Stories, set their
      priority and to answer questions about them in order to clarify the real
      requirements. Ideally, this Customer is co-located with the development
      team, although an even better approach is to locate the team with the
      Customer."

      Dave Rooney
      Mayford Technologies
      http://www.mayford.ca