JRefactory 2.5.15 Released

  • Chris Seguin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hi All!

      Thanks for using JRefactory.

      I'm just writing to tell you that a new version
      of the JRefactory software has been released.
      JRefactory is an open source Java refactoring
      tool. Today's release is 2.5.15, and has the
      following new features:

      (*) More pretty printer options to make the
      code closer to Sun's coding standard (thanks
      to Rod McChesney)

      (*) Two mouse clicks gets you from the class
      diagram to the source code in JBuilder and
      Elixir editors (thanks to Eric Hodges)

      (*) Move method refactoring

      Please download it and take it for a spin!

      http://users.snip.net/~aseguin/chrisdown.html

      Thanks,

      Chris

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Rolf F. Katzenberger
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
        Hi Chris,

        On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:56:56 -0700 (PDT), Chris Seguin <seguin@...>
        wrote:

        >I'm just writing to tell you that a new version
        >of the JRefactory software has been released.
        >JRefactory is an open source Java refactoring
        >tool. Today's release is 2.5.15, and has the
        >following new features:
        [snip]

        What a great tool!

        Unfortunately, I can't use it at work since it "prettifies" all of the
        sources after modifiying them, which goes against my companies coding
        standards. Is it possible to restrict this to code generated by
        JRefactory only?

        Best regards,
        Rolf

        Rolf F. Katzenberger | Consultant | Trainer 2000-05-05
        Home: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/9557
        PGP : http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3B39491F