XP weblog (Was: [XP] Core Principle? (long post))

  • Jim Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 7:36 PM
      From: "Benjamin Schroeder" <schroeder@...>

      > Another book that might be interesting, and that might cover some of the
      > same things in course, would be some kind of a journal of an XP project.
      > This might work well as a web-serial kind of thing, done as a weblog,
      every
      > few days or so.

      http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?AtsDiary

      Perhaps not precisely what you're looking for, as it describes my first XP
      project rather than the experiences of an expert, but the closest thing I'm
      aware of to an XP weblog. Maybe I'll start a similar set of pages for my
      current project. (My *second* XP project. :) ) Anyone interested?

      Jim