Re: [XP] Question? Is There Any Thought On PAIR MANAGEMENT?

  • Edmund Schweppe
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 11:11 AM
      Smith, Scott W wrote:
      > Good Day Folks,
      >
      > "If it is good for the goose, then it is good for the gander", or so the
      > saying goes! If that is the case, and if pair programming is good for
      > the project/customer/company, then what about PAIR MANAGEMENT?

      I can't find my copy of Collins' and Parras' _Built To Last_, so I can't
      check; but ISTR that they described Motorola as using a three person
      "Office of the CEO" to run the company. In order to ensure that their
      CEOs were accustomed to working together at paired (or tripled)
      management, they extended the concept down through the ranks.

      --
      Edmund Schweppe
      President, Firepool Consulting, Inc.