Re: Announcing Waterfall 2006

  • Kevin Wheatley
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 1, 2006
      Jim Standley wrote:
      > I sent this to my managers. They said let them know when the
      > registration page is up, they'll send me.

      Don't worry, just use it as a go-to-a-conference-free card by telling
      them that the conference managers decided to celebrate their success
      by changing the name, date and venue to something else.

      Kevin

      --
      | Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this |
      | Senior Technology | My employer for certain |