Re: [XP] Visual Studio .NET 2005 Team System

  • Daniel Wildt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      I'm trying Delphi 2006 + together + optimizeit + nunit/dunit + starteam.
      Great environment.

      Delphi 2006 has a lot of new refactorings, very useful in development.
      You can see more information about it in
      http://www.borland.com/us/products/delphi/index.html

      You can use Java resources about junit and try to make it useful in your VS
      environment. I do that when i'm working with delphi/dunit/nunit.

      Att,
      Daniel Wildt (Brazil)
      http://www.dug-rs.org
      http://www.xp-rs.org