RE: [XP] Visual Studio .NET 2005 Team System

  • Jerred Cook
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      We have been practicing XP and using Visual Studio (C#) for a couple years now. NUnit works great and for a refactoring tool try resharper. We are also switching to VS 2005 very soon. Initial tests show that everything is fine save the resharper product. It is still in beta (for 2005) for a little while longer.
    • Daniel Wildt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
        I'm trying Delphi 2006 + together + optimizeit + nunit/dunit + starteam.
        Great environment.

        Delphi 2006 has a lot of new refactorings, very useful in development.
        You can see more information about it in
        http://www.borland.com/us/products/delphi/index.html

        You can use Java resources about junit and try to make it useful in your VS
        environment. I do that when i'm working with delphi/dunit/nunit.

        Att,
        Daniel Wildt (Brazil)
        http://www.dug-rs.org
        http://www.xp-rs.org