Re: [XP] Bug Tracker - Story Manager

  • Dominic Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hi Elizabeth,

      I was interested in your report on how you use a bug
      tracking tool. First a minor nitpick:

      > We start by drawing up our stories on CRC cards as
      > normal. [...] We put a blue dot (a little blue sticker)
      > on a CRC card when it's been demo'd to QA, and a green
      > dot on it when QA have passed it.

      Did you mean "story card", or is this a use of CRC cards
      I was not previously aware of?

      More to the point, I don't tend to recommend use of a bug
      tracking tool with XP, so I'd like to hear what motivated
      your team to use one and what value it has provided?

      Cheers,

      Dominic Williams
      http://www.dominicwilliams.net

      ----