RE: [XP] Starting XP, looking for suggestions.

  • Kent Beck
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 5, 2006
      Jeff,

      One exercise that comes to mind is to have them read through the list of
      primary practices, choose one that reminds them of a time they were really
      satisfied with their work, and apply what they know from those experiences
      to the current environment. If you try this I'd love to hear how it goes
      (that goes for the rest of the list as well).

      Sincerely yours,

      Kent Beck
      Three Rivers Institute