Re: [XP] Re: OT: Podcasts

  • Greg Akins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      Fnially

      On 12/24/05, Jeff Grigg <jeffgrigg@...> wrote:

      > --- Greg Akins <angrygreg@g...> wrote:
      > > Does anyone know of any podcasts related to programming/
      > > technology that are published on a daily basis.
      >
      > Well, there's "Drunk and Retired"... ;->
      > (weekly)
      >
      > http://www.drunkandretired.com/
      >

      > And while it's not a regular show, I have to mention "Blah Blah
      > Architecture"...
      >
      > http://www.mariocardinal.com/podcast/Show/0001.html

      Finally got around to listening to that Podcast. Not that technical; but
      probably perfect for what I wanted it for (listening to something
      entertaining while on working out in the morning.

      I thought a podcast that reflects more of the Agile community views would be
      interesting. The Agile Toolkit is great; but new stuff doesn't appear there
      that often.

      Since there are a lot of writers and bloggers on this list I wonder if
      there's a chance of getting permission to record various things as
      podcasts. I'm thinking magazine articles, longer blog entries, chapters
      from books.

      If I could get enough people to give me permission, I'd try to keep a pretty
      continuous feed of Podcasts going. Any thoughts?