Re: [XP] Sortable Post-It Cards

  • Dominic Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
      John Roth wrote:

      > Cards are best used in a much more fluid environment.

      So they are waterproof as well!

      A planning game at the beach, swimming pool or in a sailing
      boat!

      Happy New Year,

      Dominic Williams
      http://www.dominicwilliams.net

      ----
    • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
          I got mine at the OfficeMax on Rengstorff in Moutain View.

          --
          John Brewer

          Extreme Programming FAQ: http://www.jera.com/techinfo/xpfaq.html
        • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 12, 2006
            From: "J. B. Rainsberger"
            <jbrains.at.rogers.com@...>
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 13, 2006
              yahoogroups@... wrote:

              >I found them in a display at OfficeMax. Couldn't find them at
              >either Staples or Office Warehouse. I think they're new and are
              >being test marketed.

              Then we'd better flood them with some info on this niche market. A few
              well-placed banner ads (xprogramming.com?) should recoup their R&D costs
              in a few days... <grin>

              dwh