Re: [XP] Sortable Post-It Cards

  • Mark Wilden
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2005
      From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@...>

      > Ever try to sort a stack of regular Post-Its?

      Or hassle with scotch-taping index cards to the wall? I'd say this was one
      of the biggest technical breakthroughs in XP history!
    • Dominic Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
        John Roth wrote:

        > Cards are best used in a much more fluid environment.

        So they are waterproof as well!

        A planning game at the beach, swimming pool or in a sailing
        boat!

        Happy New Year,

        Dominic Williams
        http://www.dominicwilliams.net

        ----
      • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
            I got mine at the OfficeMax on Rengstorff in Moutain View.

            --
            John Brewer

            Extreme Programming FAQ: http://www.jera.com/techinfo/xpfaq.html
          • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 12, 2006
              From: "J. B. Rainsberger"
              <jbrains.at.rogers.com@...>
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 13, 2006
                yahoogroups@... wrote:

                >I found them in a display at OfficeMax. Couldn't find them at
                >either Staples or Office Warehouse. I think they're new and are
                >being test marketed.

                Then we'd better flood them with some info on this niche market. A few
                well-placed banner ads (xprogramming.com?) should recoup their R&D costs
                in a few days... <grin>

                dwh