[ANN] Ottawa XP/Agile User Group Meeting January 24, 2006

  • Dave Rooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      Hi folks,

      I hope everyone has had a good holiday season!

      I'd like to announce that the Ottawa XP/Agile Group will be having a
      meeting on Tuesday, January 24th, 2006

      Where: ExitCertified, 85 Albert St., Suite 1200
      Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM

      Topic: War Stories! How Agile Development has been introduced into
      organizations, successfully or otherwise.

      This meeting may spawn other meetings on more specific topics, but this
      is a good topic to start the new year.

      The room holds about 20 people comfortably, so please let me know if
      you'll be attending.

      Regards,

      Dave Rooney
      Mayford Technologies