Re: [XP] Story Formulation

  • whojgalt04
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 28, 2005
      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "kouretasgoat" <twray@i...>
      wrote:

      > --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "whojgalt04"
      > <thismailisneverread@c...> wrote:
      >
      > > 4. Buyer can view combined shipping cost for list of items
      > > --independent code/test, not shippable without #1 and (#2 or #3)
      > >
      > Couldn't you mock the interface to the data source, or just the data
      > itself?

      I'm not sure what you mean. I would mock it for testing purposes, but
      that doesn't help it's shippability any, it still needs the real data
      in order to be useful to the buyer.

      > Nice progress, though. I wish I could get my mind around the more
      > challenging XP concepts this fast. Seriously impressed.

      Thanks much. It doesn't feel as impressive from this end, as
      execution is a whole 'nuther ball game from getting the concept, but
      it does feel good to at least get this far.

      Ron, thanks for the encouragement and the help.

      --Kyle Bennett