Development Case

  • Katia
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm investigating on Develpoment case, a template of RUP that tries to
      describe all the artefacts, roles and the lifecycle model that will be
      used in a proyect.

      Do any one knows the equivalent on XP? What do you usually use to
      describe the lifecycle of the process, the artefacts and roles?

      Please any answer is welcome.

      Best Regards from Perú,

      -Katia
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
        On Wednesday, November 30, 2005, at 1:14:21 PM, Katia wrote:

        > I'm investigating on Develpoment case, a template of RUP that tries to
        > describe all the artefacts, roles and the lifecycle model that will be
        > used in a proyect.

        > Do any one knows the equivalent on XP? What do you usually use to
        > describe the lifecycle of the process, the artefacts and roles?

        > Please any answer is welcome.

        Please tell us more about this investigation, the purpose of it,
        when it is due. And tell us more about the books and papers you have
        read on RUP and XP and lifecycle in general.

        That will help us answer your question more effectively.

        If you're not throwing some gravel once in a while,
        you're not using the whole road.
      • Dean Wampler
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
          FYIW, I believe that Robert Martin and Object Mentor did a similar
          exercise a few years ago for Rational to include as part of the RUP
          product. You might look at the IBM/Rational website. Perhaps there is
          a free version you can reference.

          dean

          --
          Dean Wampler
          http://www.aspectprogramming.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
            I recall it was called dX (XP upside-down).