Re: [XP] Comments for What

    Message 1 of 164 , Nov 29, 2005
      On Tuesday, November 29, 2005, at 5:16:05 AM, Steve Bate wrote:

      > It seems like the discussion has concluded, to some extent, that
      > comments/documentation not represented as executable tests can
      > be beneficial. (I'm including the "test method name as comment"
      > technique in the non-executable category.) Does it seem that way
      > to you too?

      I think that comments can be beneficial. Probably not the comment
      that a randomly-selected programmer is thinking of right now,
      however.

      If we're not shipping our software when it's ready,
      it's poor business practice.
      If we're not sure whether our software is ready,
      it's poor software practice.
      http://www.xprogramming.com/blog/Page.aspx?display=FrequentReleases
      Message 164 of 164 , Nov 29, 2005