Suggesting Reading Thread...

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 23, 2005
      I am currently taking the book recommendations from that thread. I am
      assembling them on a little web-page which I will put up in the next couple of
      days on http://useme.net/agile/books.html

      This is of course not on line yet, so here is your chance to send in more book
      recommendations. It would be great if you could state your name, why you
      recommend it and make sure to include permission that I may publish your comment.

      Thank you and I hope this is a valuable community service.

      -d